From: The Funkhousers [mailto:funkhouser@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 1:25 PM
To: Brent
Cc: Omega List
Subject: Re: You just landed on Random Walk and I've got 2 hotels on it.

Let me see if I understand what you've both said and done.

NOW you tell us that you don't really believe that the random walk is valid.

You were just looking for some way of personally getting some
ENTERTAINMENT --
albeit at the expense of any participant who took your bait -- but of course
none of their mental efforts, experience, or time are of any consequence to
you.

YOU JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN.

Don't be surprised at the quality of help you get when you ask your next
question.

Richard Funkhouser