problems zipping the omega folder for 2000i

Hello everyone,

I could use some help on trying to zip and backup the
entire Omega research folder. I am using winzip 8.1
and when I  try adding to zip file, the program seems
to zip everything until the very end and I get an
error message that states that Winzip encountered
problems during the zipping process and it asks if you
would like to see the log file. When I look at the log
file..I don't see any errors. When I then click ok, it
does create the zip file, but I am questioning if the
file may be incomplete or corrupt since I got the
error message. I would appreciate any suggestions, or
if anyone can try zipping their omega research folder
and see if you get any errors. Please email me
privately, as I am using the digest version to this
list.

Thanks,

Todd Hoff