Re: AW: Re[2]: TradeStation 6 and 7 USELESS for Automated Trading -Some important announcement for automated trading

  • To: Marcus Jellinghaus <Marcus_Jellinghaus@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: Re[2]: TradeStation 6 and 7 USELESS for Automated Trading -Some important announcement for automated trading
  • From: Ernie Bonugli <ebonugli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:56:16 -0800

Marcus,

You got it!  I have all the stuff in place to accomplish
it.  Mind you, its not perfect, some of it uses baling wire
to tie it together, but I've gone as far I as can with it.
I can now enjoy a walk down the street without having to
worry, well, worry to much about the trading!  Now if I can
only get the my money machine to hand out dollar bills, I
could retire, oh, wait a  minute I'm already retired.

1) audible alarms
2) email alert on detected failures, ex, no data coming in!
3) Auto execution and account management with DynaOrder
   runtime.
4) standard EasyLanguage strateg(ies) to "place" the order.
5) "unsync'ed" account to strategy management
6) finally, email capable cell phone, with my brokers phone
   #'s on the quick dial!!

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx