Com 1 "unable to allocate queues" TS4 won't start up

Can't get TS4 to start after it was running fine until 10 minutes ago, then
crashed with a protection fault error.  I'm using it in Win2000.  I get
these messages  under SYSTEM STATUS when I try to start it again.

"com 1 unable to allocate queues"
"failure to establish communication"

and a box called "application error" that says "integer divide by 0"

I've rebooted twice, reinstalled b.27...so far no luck.  Has anyone had this
problem and solved it?  Please let me know.

John