OT: importing an email attachment file into Access

I'd appreciate suggestions to automate importing data into an mdb file,
from a csv file that's attached to an email. For example, each day I'm
going to receive a csv file that I'd usually save after opening the
email (to which it is attached), saving it, and then open Access to
import/append the file.

My thoughts are to write a macro in Access that imports a file, but I'm
still thinking about getting an attachment from an email while it's
still on the (smtp) server. I want to believe this isn't a common issue
that's been solved with a tool that someone offers :). (At least that's
what I want to believe).

Thanks in advance
Colin West