TS7 has somethings to offer

List,

Here's a couple of TS planned enhancements under TS7 that I
like:

1) more historical data, 20 years of interday,
1-minute futures data. 10 years of stock data.  And surely
they have learned from the Global Server issues,
so hopefully they won't repeat that nightmare. I am also
tired of gathering/maintaining data for 2000i.

2) Automated futures trading, they're autotrading for securities has been
solid, a bit of trouble at the beginning but now its solid.

There are other less important bells & whistles.  Did I
miss some else about the release that is worth mentioning?

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx