AntiVirus, Anti-AdWare, Anti-Spyware - OT - AV suggestions?

I use AVG Pro www.grisoft.com plus ZoneAlarm Pro www.zonelabs.com firewall,
they work well together within Windows 2000.

Use VisualAlarm www.visualsoftware.com which takes the entries in ZoneAlarm
Pro's log, which are records of attempted hacks into my PC, and sends them
to AT&T for, if any.

Over the years have had too many troubles with Norton's antivirus software,
it seemed to cause more problems than it prevented.

Also use LavaSoft's Ad-Ware www.lavasoftusa.com; Pest Patrol
http://pestpatrol.com; Spyware Remover www.bulletproofsoft.com; and SpyBot
Search & Destroy http://security.kolla.de.  These remove the spyware
cookies, hidden routines and adware.  They overlap a little, but each one
finds and deletes ones the others do not. Have used SpyStopper
www.itcompany.com/spystop.htm but did not find it to be effective. Nor was
SpyChecker www.spychecker.com as effective as the others.

Microsoft provides a free tool to check for virus and some hacker
vulnerabilities under each version of Windows.  Search for it by its name
because MS doesn't seem to leave many things at the same addresses for very
long:  Baseline Security Analyzer, last known address was
http://download.microsoft.com/download/win2000platform/Install/1.0/NT5XP/EN-
US/mbsasetup.msi for my PC's version of Windows 2000 sp3.

Good sites for info about firewalls includes SHields UP at
http://grc.com/su-firewalls.htm; www.homenethelp.com; www.homepcnetwork.com;
www.practicallynetworked.com; World of WIndows Networking www.wown.info.

You can freely use PC Flank www.pcflank.com to test your home network's
vulnerabilities.