OT - AV suggestions?

Symantic no longer supports the version of Norton AV that I run, and I
need to find another good AV solution. The more recent versions of
Norton (both AV and System Works) install low-level software that
disables some firewall and privacy software that I like to run, so I
do NOT want to use them. Also, Symantic tech support for this kind of
problem seems to be almost nonexistent.

If some of you are running software firewalls AND other proxies
simultaneously, AND have an AV package that works with all of them,
please let me know what you are using.

Thanks, and have a happy and prosperous new year!

ztrader