Re: Moving 2000i to Different Computer

>I am going to be moving 2000i to a new computer.  I want to move
>the data, workspaces, and ela files to the newly installed 2000i on
>the new computer.  I know how to move the ela files but don't know
>how to move the data and workspaces.  Any ideas on how to do this
>would be appreciated.

When I replaced my hard disk last week, I backed up my .orw files
(the workspaces) and archived all my functions, signals, indicators,
etc into an .ela.  When I reinstalled TS2000i I simply restored the
data from the CD I originally got it from.  I don't know what you'd
do with other data you get from a feed, if it's not being stored in
a place you know about.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com