Re[2]: Interactive Broker's TWS with eSignal

ww> Some of the speed issues are related to the CME's
ww> network. The CME has been very slow to respond to
ww> their own network problems. We have had many meetings
ww> with them trying to make them aware of these issues.

Either the CME is clueless to the reality that equities are dead and
that they cannot react fast enough to the flood of defectors, or, they
are aware of this massive public changeover from equities and are
worried about their members.

Just what MB said in another thread, exchange members get the quality
data.  There is absolutely no excuse for "network problems" today.  If it
was 1997, I would understand, but not today.  No excuse.  Period.  So
if the CME is worried about their members, they have reasons to be slow.
They have to serve the interests of their members first.  Don't
forget, trading is a privilege, not a right.