From: Jbclem [mailto:jbclem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 3:37 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Can't install TS4 build 27 in Win2000...b.23=no problem

After finally getting TS4 to work in Win2000, I've run into the next
roadblock testing my mettle.  I installed TS4 b18 first.  Then I had no
problem running the b21 and b23 upgrades.  But either b25 or b27 produce the
following error message:

Setup Initialization Error
Setup is unable to decompress and copy all of the program files needed to
proceed with the installation.
Contact your software vendor(sure!!!).
Error 112

The screen before this one above is titled:  "Installshield Selfextracting
exe"

I've tried installing b27 4 times, downloaded it again from
Omegaresearch.com, tried that one.  Tried turning off Norton Antivirus and
any other task that looked suspicious.  No luck so far.  It must be
something simple and I'm hoping someone on the list has run into this and
knows the solution.

John

---
---