RE: Auto Add Futures Symbols 2000i

==========
I used to use TS4. It had a feature that would automatically add futures
symbols X number of months out. I'm trying to get this 2000i set up to
do the same, however for the life of me I cannot find the feature. Has
anyone had any experience with this? How to you auto add in 2000i.
Thanks in Advance

Who provided the data for your TS4? If it was FutureSource, that was a
feature of the data manager provided by FutureSource, and not something
provided by TradeStation. Some other data vendors don't require you to
pre-select symbols; usually these request data from a server which has
all symbols.

Michael Rodby