From: VK [mailto:vk@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 3:01 PM
To: 'Pierson, Max'
Subject: AW: databull

My friend Max.

And I asume you are the same as on the EliteTrader forum?
You can do this with WLD since more then 12 month for free.
Another example that the competition is one step a head. :)
But please, don't take it as me trying to convince you, I am just trying
to tease you. ;)
And even I think that this is a VERY relevant information for all
possible future software buyers, I keep quit.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
www.wealth-lab.de