RE: Limited life span of mechanical systems?

At 09:02 AM 12/14/02 -0800, Brian wrote:

>Yes!  And I would only add that if you really want to feel comfortable
>trading a system, you had better develop a plan for cutting off a system and
>switching to another.  Know where you will get out if the system heads
>south.  Like discretionary trading, system "stop loses" can be the achelies
>heel of system trading.

Hi All,

I was given this list to sub to from NAIC investment listers because some
of you are futures traders.  Is that right?  Anybody here found a legal way
to set-up a forex club other than filing as a Commodity Pool Operator?

I would appreciate hearing from you if you have any good information!

Thanks,
Vicki Satta