Re: Tax Advisor

Hello,

Yes, that's what I did, just as you say below. Incorporation is only
one of the options, it may not be the best option for you.

FYI, I suggest you talk to someone who really knows this area,
before you make decisions. If you are in N America, Talk to Jim Crimmins
at TradersAccounting.com he does this as a business.
His number is 800.938-9513 x205

I'm not affiliated, just have met him and received some advice from him.

Best wishes,
-Neal.