Re[2]: Global Server and Tradestation 2000i acted weirdly

Another idea would be to make the ES #F=2 symbol from CME to Eurex.
Something about this. I have all my symbols from LIFFE, SIMEX and CME
categorised as Eurex and I have no CPU issues anymore. Omega suggests in
their knowledge base to make some changes and make all symbols CME but it
was quicker for me to make them all Eurex.

This works with DB's dynaloader with the exchange set to Eurex. Using
Uniserver I imaging you could set ES to CME and then change it to Eurex
after Uniserver finishes. Tedious but it could be a work around.

Regards,
Paul