Re[2]: Global Server and Tradestation 2000i acted weirdly

  • To: "Pierson, Max" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[2]: Global Server and Tradestation 2000i acted weirdly
  • From: AceTrader <tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:47:28 -0800

My experience with UniServer so far so goods. It had been working fine
but beware if you download huge amount of tick data. It's ok with me
since I don't trade many symbols. There is one guy trying to download 1
days ticks data of 13,000 stock symbol and it still processing the
download for more than one day. I believe this is not the limitation
of esignal or UniServer but rather how Global Server handle the
update of data in realtime.

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                            mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx