Re[2]: ghost images

ztrader,

When I get a goofy screen I hit CTRL F% and that fixes it.  Does this
work on the problems you are seeing?

Jimmy

ztrader> On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 8:18:26 AM, Jim Johnson wrote:

JJ>> Any ideas on what is happening and how to correct it?

ztrader> There are several bugs in the display, and some of these cause ghost
ztrader> images or other strange things. Many of these are because TS2k does
ztrader> NOT update the screen properly. A real pain, because some of the
ztrader> effects can produce false indications and could be a hazard to
ztrader> trading. What you see is NOT what is really there!!!

ztrader> ztrader