Need help in exporting trades from EasyLanguage into excel

I am trying to plot a  chart of the following in excel:

I am optimizing a system with one parameter between 1 and 50

I want to be able to run the optimization and have all the trades in
chronological order per parameter exported. (they can be nett profit,
profit factor)

Therefore for parameter 5 for example,  I may have a list of 50 trades
where the first trade has a nett profit of 1%, the second a profit of 1.2%,
right through to the most recent that has a loss of -1.2%
For parameter 6 I may have 49 trades where the first is 2%, the second 3%
etc etc.

The following table shows the sort of plot I am looking for

Parameter               1     2     3     4     5     6
Trade Profit (1st Trade)            1.2%  2.5%  2%    -1.2% -5%   -2%
Trade Profit (2nd Trade)            1%    2%    -1.2% -1%   3%    4%
Trade Profit (3rd Trade)            0.5%  3%    2%    5%    4%    5%

Thank you very much

Mark Keenan

privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.