RE: Can TS6 import ELAs or ELSs?

Remember the 3 C's: CONDITIONS, CONSTRAINTS, AND CAVEATS.

So the answer is: only with the above in mind.
1) CONDITIONS: Signal keywords have changed in TS6....see prior posts on
this...Exitlong now obsolete....
2) CONSTRAINTS: Alert messages now formatted "differently" in TS6.....Long
strings may be truncated unexpectedly.
3) CAVEATS: Expect more incompatibilities as TS7 is rolled-out; do NOT
expect a nice, neat itemized list of the platform differences from the
vendor. Listen to the experts on this list instead.....as all of us are
master traders and can support the product without alternate compensation.