Re: Oddball???

Hello carrslem,

the variation I use as a filter for shorter term trading is a standard
McClellan Osc on 30 min bars instead of ROC and incorporating the T3
MA turn (added by Bob Fulks I think).  When the McC Osi changes
direction and t3 turns the system enters.  I don't trade it
mechanically.  It goes thru periods that are sweet signals and then
times when it get almost 180 degrees out of whack with price.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx