Re: URGENT for TS6 Backtesting - Get out and Vote

Gene,
TS Support is developing a product that will allow to use any 3d party data
in TS6. Please, let us know the features you want to see in the future
product, because now we are still able to modify the product's functionality
and add capabilities that you really need.
For more information, please read this:
http://tssupport.com/products/owndata/
Dennis
@TSSupport