TradeStation Securities *Security*

Omega List,

I want to thank everyone that answered my
questions about trading with TradeStation
Securities.

I think the comments that concerned me the most
were about security.  I have another question
that should benefit others on this list.

What is the ideal configuration to maintain the
ultimate security if I want to do the
following…………

1.	Collect real time data into
TradeStation2000i on one computer and
2.	Trade on line with Interactive Brokers
with another computer.

IOW, does using two *networked* computers for
the above and a firewall still leave me open to
security breaches within my trading account and
system code?  If so, what is the best method to
minimize those problems and still trade online?

Russ