RE: MS Access saving problem

  • To: "List, Omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: MS Access saving problem
  • From: "Brian" <blink64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:34:09 -0800

I can export a querry from Access 2K to a txt file.

Steps
1 From your table create and save a querry (filter) that gets just the data
you want to export
2 From the Database dialog in Access, click Querry
3 Click on the querry and select menu File > Export
4 From the Export dialog, at the bottom, select the .txt from the Save As
Type dropdown
5 Click Save to export it

That seems to do what you're asking.