From:  "Rakhal Dave" <rakhal@xxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sat Nov 30, 2002  4:49 pm
Subject:  Data Services Auction

We are now geared to provide real-time "filtered" forex
data based on our ssh feed which also offers recovery from client side
communication failure (item 4 below).
(Please respond even if your demands are in other markets - because
we can plan the expansion of the service accordingly.)

1. You choose the currency pairs
2. You choose the frequency
a. tick by tick
b. 1 minute
c. 5 minute
d. or some other or even mixed frequencies (for example
5 min OHLC coupled with 1 minute mid prices)
3. You choose whether you want OHLC data, or last bid/ask
or MACD or your own custom indicator set
4. You chose whether you want the possibility of recovery from
communication failure (allows you to start a data stream from
a past time point - and seamlessly catchup to real time).
5. And you specify what you are prepared to pay per month for what
you ask.
6. All of the above will be available with an interface package in
java or cygwin/perl which will organise the data stream
in local files - and you choose the format of these local files
for ease of conversion to xpo or omz or other depending on the
tools available you.

Bear in mind that your proposed monthly price takes into account the
number of instruments, the tick frequency, a premium for providing
indicators instead of raw data, a premium for providing recovery
from client side communication failure.

After examining the responses - we will either accept your offer
or come back with a counter offer which may be higher or lower than
your offer or may involve an additional one time customisation
charge. (Price could be lower - if we are able to design some kind
of package which suits many of you).

At the moment we have no minimum term for the service. You can
accept it for a month and then cancel.

We are still working on seamless integration with equis and
tradestation software. The deliverable solution at present will
provide you with local up to date files of data in your favourite
format.

Kind regards -Rakhal
Olsen Data