Re: Win2k & TS SP5 problem.

Gary, the info below was sent by Omega support. Turns out the upgrades to
TS2ki posted on the Omega site as well as some early SP5 CDs are not Win2k
compatible. I completely uninstalled my setup and did a clean install from
a new CD and many of my problems vanished, including the ability to use
"Symbol Collection Templates" with DTN (was getting Memory Error:44), and
ability to use HistoryBank.com (had never worked for me). I didn't need any
patches or extra files from the website.

"That is a good question. It may be that you have a bad CD, if you feel
that this is the case, you may contact Customer Service at 954.652.7669 and
order a new 2000i SP5 CD. There were some cases where the early SP5 CDs
were bad."

"You must have a Service Pack 5 CD to install the program on either Windows
2000 or Windows XP, and not a downloaded patch (none of the patches are
Windows 2000 / XP compatible)."