Re[8]: The last issue of the Trading systems newsletter is available ( free)

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, 10:26:44 AM, Pierre Orphelin wrote:

PO> My Email was not designed to test  your spam filter results,

True - it just worked out to be a nice test.

PO> that you should have kept private.

Some of us think your posts are just spam. I thought it was funny that
my spam software agreed. That is why I put in a 'smiley' :-) in my
post.

PO> turn the Email filter on for my address. It's more accurate that
PO> your toy

Actually, it's not. The spam software has let through ALL of your
regular posts, and has caught ALL of your spams. I'd say that is
rather good, and smarter than the simple name filter you propose.

PO> Enough of that.

I realize your overwhelming need to get in the last word, perhaps
thinking that the last word is the 'truth'. Thus, I will not reply to
you again in this thread. (unless you do something too outrageous to
ignore :-))

ztrader