Re[6]: The last issue of the Trading systems newsletter is available ( free)

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, 8:16:13 AM, Pierre Orphelin wrote:

>> Thank you for confirming that you are upset, by going into personal
>> attack mode.

PO> YOU started that thread, then I followed.

If you check the subject line above, it is a response to YOUR original
email. YOU started the thread, not me. Please stick to the facts, and
do not continue to distort the truth. Are you now going to deny that
YOU posted the original email spam?

And, it was YOU who started to make personal remarks unrelated to the
subject, not me. If you can point to a *personal* attack in my emails,
please do. I was just discussing the facts, not you as a person.
Please do not continue to distort the truth.

ztrader