Re: Interactive Brokers Review

> I have heard these not so positive comments about IB
>
> 1) They go down too oftern for daytrading stocks, it may cost you
money....

***Not the case at all. There *was* a day in summer 2001 that their system
was down the *entire* day.

> 2) If you are in a trade and the trading software goes down (either there
fault
> or yours) it is difficult to get out of a trade via Customer Support phone
> service ....

***I've done 1000's of trades with them...never placed an order over the
phone. Software is very solid. Has many good features.

> So do you concur...or agree...
>
> Ian

Best is to just try it for yourself.

Better yet in my opinion would be to have 2 brokers. The combination of
TradeStation Securities and Interactive Brokers is great!