Re: Spl-Trend indicator

Hello Jan,

"It doesn't make much difference who advertises the product, you or your
friend and
therefore is not acceptable."

It seems to me that this statement is based on the erroneous presumption
that you express with the following sentence:
"Also, your friend's ShowMe is free only until 1/1/03."

As already pointed out, you seem to leave out part of what it says on that
site, which is that there is an option to get the indicator for after
January as well. What is interesting is that you happen to mention the
SECOND option which is the time-constricted one, and not the FIRST one,
which is not time-constricted.

Second of all, I find it hard to believe that you actually compare the
parabolic to Spl-Trend.  Not only are the stops totally different, but
parabolic's trend-recognition is EXTREMELY limited, while in Spl-Trend both
the stops and the trend-recognition are highly customizable for short,
medium or long term trading. The comparison between the two is totally
ridiculous. Unless when you say "practically identical" you mean that they
both draw colored dots above and below the  bars...:) (and even there
parabolic only offers ONE color, while Spl-Trend draws TWO:)   ).

Has my friend ever hurt you in any way? I'm willing to mediate if that's
the case...