TS 2000 Frozen

Hi List,

              I changed some code on one of my indicators and forgot that I
had this indicator applied to a chart in a rarely used workspace. The result
is TS2ki freezes on opening. When I close the program  I get the message
"The names or number of plots in this study has changed since it was
originally added...."  I know there is an easy fix to this, I just can't
remember what it is. I've tried holding down the shift key, but that doesn't
seem to work. Man, I'm stuck. Can someone give me a hand ? Please?

Jimmy.