Back Adjusted Futures Data

I used to use TS4 years ago and recently came back to TS6. This may be a
rather naive question as a result.
Problem for me is the back data for futures. I would love to know if there is
a way I can create custom back adjusted charts from multiple contract data.
I have taken a look at "Continuous Contract Composite" TS data but this does
not seem too reliable. I do not know what rules they are applying to back
adjust and certainly some of the rollovers are extremely suspect.
Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated.
Is it still possible to export data to Ascii change them and then read custom
back adjusted local files?
I am sure many people have had this problem so must be a solution.
Regards
Tony