Re: Trading Tutors/Courses/Workshops Etc.

Richard,

Well, this is a tough one. The answer depends on the person who wants help.

I'd suggest:
1) Read a lot. Read everything about trading.
2) Paper-trade a lot.
3) Trade real money but small positions a lot.
4) Decide what needs fixing, what trading problems you have.
5) Look for someone who you think can fix those problems.

Nothing can substitute for practical experience. It's a lot
like dating. Books/courses can only help so much, because
once you risk real money, there are emotions involved. So
start with small positions, trade bigger as your wisdom
improves. Try not to think the first girl you fall in love with is
perfect, there are safer trades out there.

-Neal.