RE: Dlls and tradestation

There was a thread on this last week on the MrEasyLanguage group on
Yahoo.

Message IDs: 748, 750, 760, 776, 779, 780 should establish the
context and give you the answers you seek (in addition to some others
which I suspect you'll soon be seeking :-) ).

Note that per Mike Eggleston's e-mail that you need to make the
function all caps I have not seen the need to do this for 2000i/v6.
You do need to use __stdcall though.  I agree with him that you need
to create a .def file which exports your function in the DLL (this is
covered in msg id #760), perhaps the __export keyword does this for
you, I don't know, I haven't used it.

BTW I don't think you'll need to include elkit32.h or elkitbor.lib
unless you're using those APIs (e.g. FindAddress_Open()).

Good luck.

Cheers,
Brendan
---