Synchronizing charts for Global vars.

Hi,

I noticed some discussion recently about Global Vars.
and I played around with PushPop.  I like what it
does.  Thanks Robert!

However, I was wondering 1 thing.  Is there anyway to
autmoatically synchronize the loading of charts in TS
so that data, say gets pushed onto a stack for 1
chart, and then can be poped off the stack by another
chart that loads after the first and is also dependent
on data from the first?  Both charts load on the same
workspace and I can't seem to always get the load
order correct for chart1 to generate it's data and
then chart 2 to process it from the GV queue.

I was wondering if other GV users have encountered
similar problems and how they get around it for
historical and real time processing.

Thanks in advance,
Jen.