Re: Replacement for 2000i

At 11:03 PM -0700 11/17/02, Gary Fritz wrote:

>TS excels in ease of use in most areas.  But the (lack of)
>stability of many of their products is near-legendary, and they
>have destroyed their reputation with a lot of their former and
>potential customers.  Pierre, you can insult people and dodge the
>issue all you want, but the fact remains that there are a LOT of
>people who like TS, and who would love to stick with it, but they
>don't trust (or just plain *hate*) TRAD and refuse to do business
>with them.  That's the main reason people leave TS and go to
>platforms like WL, NeoTicker, you name it.
>
>If TRAD listened to their customers, and responded to bug reports
>and feature requests the way Dion Kurczek does, they would
>utterly obliterate the competition.  Their platform is, in most
>ways, superior to almost everything else on the market that I'm
>aware of.  Too bad their customer interaction drives away so many
>paying customers.

I would enthusiastically agree with Gary. It boggles my mind to see a
company management throw away what was almost a monopoly position in
a great trading-platform business. Most entrepreneurs would die for
such a market position...

So many users would gladly continue to pay good money for decent
support of what could be a great product with such a little bit of
development effort.

Oh well... I keep hoping the Cruz brothers will eventually come to
their senses...

Bob Fulks