From: Mike Steckel [mailto:steckel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 3:25 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: interest rate indices ?

Appreciate any help identifying and indices which reflect interest rates ---
the rates that affect equities.

I'm familar with TYO30, TYO10, etc, but those are the yield of the bonds.

I'm clueless as to which indices earmark interest rates, as in bank money
loaned to corporations (stocks).

thanks,

Mike

---