Global Server Session Setup?

Hello List,

                 I'm running into a problem trying to setup my global server
to plot some forex data. I was hoping someone on this list might be able to
provide me with some insight into what I am doing wrong. I'm trying to
eliminate the weekend's ( 7pm Fri to 4pm Sun) from plotting on intraday
charts.   Here is how I have the Global Server setup currently:

Open                       Close               Reset        Dribble
Settlement

Sun 16:00               Sun 23:59            X                    0
0

Mon 0:00             Mon 23:59             X                    0
0

Tue 0:00                Tue 23:59             X                    0
0

Wed 0:00            Wed 23:59              X                    0
0

Thu 0:00              Thu 23:59               X                    0
0

Fri 0:00                 Fri 19:00                 X                    0
0

Even with this setup I get these huge holes in my data. Do you have any
suggestions for me?

Jimmy