Re: IE 6 & Tweaking Tools Conflict

Hello Vince,

I'll remind myself to NEVER send you another Personal e-mail as it is
very evident that you do Not respect the supposed privacy that is
usually expected from this type mail.

It appears that I am not alone,from reading posts to the list.

I will go further than Jimmy did in condemning you for violation of
accepted standards of private e-mail-ie: in my case at least,you have
no defense of saying something like 'it was a keyboard error' or 'I
have thick fingers',etc-because in your response to me,you not only
responded to me,but Added the whole list,on your own volition,and not
just 'respond to all'...

Anyway,I do NOT have any of the problems you mentioned,although your
apparent effortless ability to access the url you mention May be due
to Your cache. Or perhaps that pesky "index.dat" file..

'THE' most popular internet search engine called GOOGLE,located at -
             http://www.google.com
currently shows  that this very sophisticated engine Still points to
 http://www.tradingtech.com/Products/GET/get.html  if the search item
 'advanced get' is entered,Before it redirects to the url you posted.

 Of course this will change quickly both with time and number of
 inquiries,and I suppose other factors..

Regards,
Carl