Re: limit of Global Server

AceTrader,

I'm running DTN satellite with over 20,000 symbols but I have had over
34,000.  Mostly it depends on your computer.  You need speed and
memory.  My machine is only a dual 850 processor with 512 meg RAM but
it keeps up nicely.  If you want to overkill get a 2.5 Ghtz machine
with 500 plus front side bus and a gig of RAM.  Yahoo!

Jimmy