Re: SP 5 install on windows XP

From: "Roger Shepherd" <mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx>

Look for the right temp folder. It is probably invisible but the temp
folder is your problem.

Go to your explorer

menu: Extra

folder options.

then go to the middle tab.

there you will have an option something like: Hidden files and folders.

There you need to set it at do not hide.

Some names will be different. I have translated as good as possible from
dutch into englisch. Hope you find it.

greetings