Re: Re[6]: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help

  • To: "Ray Gurke" <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re[6]: EL changes from TS2000i to TS6 Help
  • From: "Jerry War" <drwar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:07:08 -0800

I tried their demo. I had problems with it getting data. I would go to
create a chart and it would wait for ever sometimes, sometimes the chart
would come up in a few minutes , sometimes right away. They blamed it on
esignal yet when you pull up the data with the esignal charting program it
comes up right away every time. I decided to pass.

Jerry