Fw: Different Daily data

From: "Shraga(Feivi-Philip)" <shraga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I've noticed that depending on what datafeed you use or what chart website
> you look at, the S&P futures daily bars will have different data.

At this moment i will asume you mean EOD data and not RT wich
is even more difficult subject.

> It
> depends on whether they include Globex or not, I assume.

No, it depends on the accuracy of you datavendor.

 I have both tried Quote.com and csidata.com and it realy makes
 a big difference those 2. System results can vary a lot.

 > Now, as far as
> technical trading is concerned, which should I use? Which is actually a
> better representative of the market?

 www.csidata.com is known by all professionals as being the best
providor of EOD data. I also think so (but who am i :-)

 greetings

 henry amand