Re: "Source Protected" system on TS 6

> I hired a fellow to write code for a system.
> He delivered, it ran, I sent him a check.

That was your mistake.  Always thoroughly check what you have bought
before paying for it, if possible.

If you'd'a asked me, and I had the time and interest, I would'a done it
for free.  I've done it before just because I was intellectually curious
how someone's strategy would work.

I too would be interested in something to reveal hidden code.  I
once wrote something and "protected" it, forgot the password, and
now can't look at my own work anymore.  So I just don't protect my
stuff.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com