RE: "Source Protected" system on TS 6

Sorry, but hard to believe in your story. To say the least.

You should have negotiated the availability of the "open" code, when you
started dealing with the coder/programmer.

If you are honest about what you said, sorry but you choose a programmer
that does not like what he does for living, why would he make you an
unsatisfied customer?

There are more programmers/coders than "codes" to be written now a days, so
if a good and honest programmer is in this business, he would  never do
this, he would like to satisfy your needs as much as he can, so you back to
him at some point later for new programming.

How did you selected this programmer ? Based on what?

Your comment" There it is, Omega heartache # 10,000..." has nothing to do
with omega itself.
It could have happened in any programming language.
It was probably due because of your lack of due diligence. "blame yourself,
not omega on this one"

I believe you're just looking for a way to open someone else codes and
attract attention from a possible hacker.

If not just pay the dam 300 bucks, if your code is any good, it is probably
worth it.

Eduardo