Re: Follow-down - a comment for Pierre

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Follow-down - a comment for Pierre
  • From: "Andrey" <pogrebnoy@xxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:15:31 -0800

I don't use Quote Monitor at all because it only misleads me. I use quote
window of my data vendor's software (QuoteSpeed). I suppose it could be
E-Signal or anything else. A little trick is that I have a tiny program
running which allows me to make any application "always on top"/"not always
on top". May be it's not as convenient as built-in window but at least I see
quotes without that ugly delay. The program is very simple to use and
absolutely free. Here is a link to it
http://www.fadsoft.com/AlwaysOnTopMaker.htm

Andrey