Monday nite Globex®

Hi,

    Got an internet message from TS informing they lost their Globex feed at
811p EST Monday nite. As of 1046p, still no data...

    Anyone else have this problem? After all this Omega stuff tonite, I sure
hope it's not a problem unique to TradeStation Technologies.

    BTW, as a TS user since 1993, I certainly can understand the frustration
in the posts tonight. We upgraded our machines to 6.0 last summer in order
to gain TS approval for our proprietary indicators (Bullseye) and be listed
in the vendor directory. We have experienced no problems with TS 6.0 on our
XP machines. Some of you MAY want to try 6.0 to see if it may meet your
needs. Just a thought.

    And, I can say I certainly don't miss the Global Server. Which is why I
hope this Globex problem is system-wide and not a TS problem.

Jim