From: Pierre Orphelin [mailto:sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 5:02 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Follow-down

Mon ami aussi, -non,je deconne, la-

> So, your latest scam is a fund management service, tell us, what are your
> credentials since you don't trade? Is it more lucrative than ripping off
> your fellow Europeans? We need to see a little more info on your "system."
> You must be very rich with an 8,200% return in ten months. ROTFL

This system has been developped recently. It's a very new concept that works
in
trading ranges AND trends, without the usual losing issue ( delay in switch
decision, see attached GIF file)
It's not ripoff at all,and will ripoff none because it is not for sale and
because I'm paid if the system works.
Due to the limit orders used, some of them are not executed ( lack of
liquidity)
so the results have to be decreased downto  20-40 %.
This is not important because winning and losing orders are equally
affected,
and due to the amount of orders  per day, missing some is not an issue
unless
you miss 50 in a row.
Please remember that the system will be traded on a portfolio of stocks, so
the
average impact is not important.
I also need to filter out some trades with the 1 min bars, what I'm
currently
doing.

> In case you missed it, I'm not alone in these complaints, so why don't you
> put a sock in it and let Mr Peppe respond for himself. What are you, his
> mother?

No.
I'm his father.