XP tweaks

I was asked to post this XP tweaks information.  It made a huge
difference in XP performance on my computer and 5 other ones I have
setup or built and setup.

Here is the site I got the best information from.

             http://www.monroeworld.com/pchelp/xptweaks.php

Most important to me were:

2. Lose Themes.  This really helps.
3. bloated display effect.  Very important, super important.

Some of the others may help you or you may just want to use them.  An
example is the Microsoft Firewall.  I use it.  Check the registry the
firewall isn't a Microsoft product it's ZoneAlarm's.

I hope that is some help.  It made a huge difference for me.

Jimmy                          mailto:jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxx