Re[2]: ES slippage

Speaking of slippage, has anyone noticed their slippage trading the
QQQ?  After they were done tweaking with the ecn's, it seems
that the ecn's will trade against you if their computers discover a
split-second opportunity.  So much for the "advantage" of
decimalization.

We can naively assume that everyone has fair access to realtime
data.  Having said that, if you slip trading the eminis, it' because
traders got there before you.  If you slip trading the ETF's, it's
because you got screwed.

Whether it's fair or unfair, it's still slippage, which has to be factored into trading
systems that tend to generate buy signals when too many people are
buying at that instant in time.

--
Best regards,
 _Craig                            mailto:craigbud@xxxxxxxxxxx